Thursday, June 6, 2013

Arm Candy Madness

Have you ever walked by someone and thought to yourself, "Where'd she get that bracelet, watch, ring, top, bottom or shoes?" It's hard planning outfits for 7 days a week! I've always had the mentality of being different from others especially when it came to my appearance. However, I failed to realize how much time I consumed on myself and how much money I spent for such necessities. Day and night, I'd watch the girls on the television or in the magazine, wishing I had this and that of hers. Always had in the back of my mind, "to achieve that look I want from a magazine is nothing but a dream, an illusion and wishful thinking..." NOT!

On my journey of creating Bon Appétit Apparel (www.bonappetitapparel.com) I realized I've wasted so much time wishing and hoping to be lavishly fashionable when I was younger. There are many things out there where we could spend less and still make it look hot. How? You need to gather all your jewelry together and start pairing! To find that ultimate look of edgy, preppy or sexy you must complete it with the right accessories. Arm Candy is the new trend as I mentioned in my previous post. Having the right set is only seconds away once you pile up all your goodies you'll visually see what you want.

This is one of my favorite arm candy sets to have:


Yours Truly $38
(Includes all shown)

Tips:
  1. Separate all bracelets, cuffs and watches by color plate (Gold and Silver)
  2. After the gold and silver section is created:
    Separate by immediate colors (blue, red, pink and what not)
  3. Viola! Start your pairing and playing!

All these things you could purchase at a fairly low prices consist of the same good quality as the designer brands. You have to be mindful of your spending and how fashion is worn. Wearing what's in does not demand you to spend $1500 for a watch. You wear the fashion! Let it speak and rock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment